How Dorm Room Movers handles over 25,000 support interactions in a quarter
Dorm Room Movers, founded in 2007, helps simplify the college moving process for students, with an effortless and straightforward service. Serving over 40,000 students at campuses across the United States with storage and shipping solutions. Dorm Room Movers needed to find the best way to operate an efficient and productive QA Program capable of handling their high volume of customer interactions.
During their busiest season, Dorm Room Movers handles over 25,000 calls. During these high volume periods the support team provides multi-channel support (email, chat, phone and SMS), scaling the amount of its agents according to their needs.
After finding a way to centralize their communications through Zendesk, Dorm Room Movers needed to find the best way to operate an efficient and productive QA Program capable of handling their high volume of customer interactions.
The company had been running their QA on spreadsheets, which limited their real-time feedback and operational tasks, making things difficult. Tracking agents’ sales and conversions was a cumbersome weekly task. They needed a solution that would integrate effectively with Zendesk and solve their biggest problems in one place.
Playvox created an all-in-one solution and Dorm Room Movers received the integration they needed with Zendesk.
Our platform offered them these unique advantages:
- Dorm Room Movers ditched the spreadsheets for customizable scorecards to target their support team’s areas of improvement.
- Playvox enabled Dorm Room Movers to centralize evaluation of interactions for their quality review process and closely manage all interactions.
- Direct agent participation was increased through real-time feedback and built-in collaborative messaging.
- Effortless agent motivation based on quality results and targeted development along with a unique reward program.
- Ability to scale their business according to seasonal fluctuations.