How WebInterpret centralized their CS operations and improved CX
WebInterpret turned the global marketplace on its head by breaking down the barriers to international retail for online merchants. Today, WebInterpret powers international sales for over 20,000 independent retailers worldwide. WebInterpret needed integrated tools to improve their Quality Assurance team’s overall Quality results and customer satisfaction.
WebInterpret supports their customers at every step of their journey, helping them set up international product pages or listings. They encounter and address diverse technical and support queries along the processes.
WebInterpret’s plans for the future (at the time, 2016) contemplated unfolding their Webstores Extension and looked towards becoming a comprehensive cross-border trade solution.
Such plans led to different needs:
- Upgrading to a more efficient QA program instead of spreadsheets.
- Improving and simplifying Quality analysts’ evaluation process.
- Implementing both coaching processes and training tools for agents.
- Managing the quality and effectiveness of communications and support provided to their clients, including all communication channels.
- Tracking agent performance while having an engaging and in real-time improvement process.
The answer to their needs was found through our Quality Management products including Learning and Coaching for agents, as well as integrations with their communications and CRM tools. Playvox offered WebInterpret the chance of getting rid of spreadsheets within their QA process with our fully integrated and scalable solution.
Here are some of the most important effects WebInterpret saw after implementing Playvox:
- Reached a 70% increase in evaluations per month.
- Centralized all operations such as quality, performance, and learning in one place.
- Empowered agents to monitor their progress, leading to self-oriented improvement.
- Positively impacted their CX by easily finding interactions with low customer satisfaction and coaching agents based on specific issues.
- Instructed Learning lessons among multiple offices in an equitable and effortless way.
- Integrated with Zendesk, Salesforce, LiveChat, and call recordings in one place.
- Teams are now able to assess their compliance with WebInterpret’s quality standards.
- Areas in need of development can be identified quickly, showing who could use additional help.
„I would recommend Playvox as the tool is very comprehensive covering everything from quality to e-learning. The Playvox team is very accommodating, willing to listen to feedback, and change to fit their client’s specific needs. As a client, I was pleasantly surprised to see updates and changes that I have mentioned in passing to be put into new releases.“
Emilia Solnica, Training Coordinator
“We use Playvox as a unifying platform in all our offices. It allows us to set up the same standards and provide a more flexible learning schedule… Playvox has allowed us to be more objective and analytical when making important decisions that might affect our QA process.”
– Emilia Solnica, Training Coordinator