Resilience and Availability.
Playvox delivers and supports its services through hosted network providers, Rackspace and AWS, that use widely accepted practices and infrastructure to secure customer data. Network services include a combination of dedicated servers and distributed resources.
Further information on our service provider security practices can be found here:
A summary of Rackspace measures and claims are highlighted below:
Rackspace guaranties that the data center network will be available 100% of the time in any given monthly billing period, excluding scheduled maintenance.
Rackspace Data Center Infrastructure
Rackspace guaranties that data center HVAC and power will be functioning 100% of the time in any given monthly billing period, excluding scheduled maintenance. Infrastructure downtime exists when Cloud Servers™ downtime occurs as a result of power or heat problems.
RackSpace Cloud Server Hosts
Rackspace guaranties the functioning of all cloud server hosts including compute, storage, and hypervisor. If a cloud server host fails, we guaranty that restoration or repair will be complete within one hour of problem identification.
Rackspace Cloud Database Instances
Rackspace guaranties that your Cloud Database Instance(s) will be available 99.9% of the time in any given monthly billing period, excluding Scheduled Maintenance. This guarantee includes unavailability due to failures with the Datacenter Infrastructure (including power and network), but excludes downtime due to either Scheduled Maintenance or Instance Resize Migration (as described below).
Data Center Locations. Playvox services are hosted in data centers operated by industry-leading cloud service providers, Rackspace and AWS. Servers are located within US regions of Rackspace platform and our database is hosted in US regions on AWS. Playvox intends in the future to operate on multiple, globally distributed, network services.
Service Level Objectives: Support and Maintenance
Playvox provides Support and Maintenance Services so as to ensure and maintain optimal performance of the platform consistent with standard industry practices for SaaS service providers. Support includes the following:
- Timely response and resolution of any errors, defects, malfunctions, or other issues affecting the use or performance of the platform in keeping with the Required Response Times stated below;
- Providing and facilitating the installation of updates, upgrades and release as they are made available to other Playvox customers;
- Notification of patches and updates affecting security, and applying, testing, and validating the appropriate patches and updates and / or workarounds on a test version of the application before distribution;
- On-call availability via Intercom chat and email during normal business hours to receive and respond to inquiries or questions from users regarding use, operation, or functionality of the platform;
- Emergency availability via Intercom chat and e-mail after hours to receive and respond to specific technical problems and questions relating to the operation or functionality of the platform.
- Ongoing best efforts to maintain the optimal functioning of the platform, to correct programming and coding errors, and to provide solutions to known errors affecting the operation of the platform;
- Notification of new or updated information pertaining to the platform and user documentation; and
- Any other support and maintenance services routinely provide to Playvox subscribers.
Support and Maintenance Services shall be provided via the Intercom chat application embedded within the Playvox platform and email, or as otherwise appropriate to address the issue. Any update, upgrades, releases, or other modifications to the platform shall be provided via Intercom chat and email. Playvox commits that its personnel shall be suitably trained in the operation, support, and maintenance of the platform.
Response Time Goals: Playvox commits to responding to customer inquiries within normal business hours 8:00am EST to 6:00pm PST. Or within a timeframe at the start of next business day consistent with the type of issue as described below. Response time is dependent on complexity of the issue and escalation requirements.
Playvox shall use reasonable industry practices to correct issues expeditiously.
Playox follows standard SaaS vendor practices for responding to customer inquiries and issues. Tier 1 level inquiries and triage are handled through a Customer Success Manager dedicated to an account. Technical issues are escalated to a Tier 2 Support Team for further investigation and resolution. Persistent service related issues or platform-wide issues are escalated to execute level engagement.
Record and Reports
Playvox will maintain a system of record for Support and Maintenance Services which shall include the following:
1. Date, time, and name of the contact for each event
2. Date and time of response by Playvox
3. Description of the event and analysis of error, defect, or issue
4. All steps and actions taken to resolve the event
5. Date and time of resolution