During our Free Trial you will access all our Professional Plan features. However, if you want to try out specific features that are not included in that plan, you can contact us and we’ll enable them for you. If you want to acquire Playvox you can choose the plan that fits you best and make the payment within your account.
2. Do you charge per user or per agent?
At Playvox we charge you per user/per month as we offer 4 different roles: Administrator, QA Analyst, Team Leader and Agent. Depending on the role, each user will have access to different features.
3. We are not ready for a one-year commitment, is there a monthly plan?
Yes, Playvox comes in monthly (exclusive for companies with less than 50 agents) and yearly plans that you can choose according to your needs. If you’re interested in acquiring Playvox you can sign up for a Free Trial or email us: email@example.com.
4. Does Playvox integrate with my CRM or service software?
We currently integrate with multiple service software such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Talkdesk, Intercom, LiveChat, Freshdesk, Five9, Desk, RingCentral or through API. If you happen to use a different service software, contact us for more information.
5. Can we filter tickets/interactions using our Custom Fields from Zendesk?
With Playvox’s new version, it is now possible to filter your interactions by using your Zendesk custom fields. In fact you can bring your custom fields from multiple service platforms. Check out Playvox’s integrations.
6. I don’t want to integrate Playvox with a service software. Can I use it as a standalone platform?
Of course you can! Playvox can be used with or without a service software.
7. Can I export the data generated with Playvox?
Yes, with Playvox you can export data in CSV and Excel formats, as well as export data through APIs.
8. How are agents notified of their evaluations?
Agents are notified by E-mail and are notified in our platform. Notifications can be activated or deactivated according to each user’s preferences.
[WEBINAR] Trust the Process: How to Reduce Subjectivity in Your QA Program with Healthy Paws, July 22nd, 11AM EST