• Information you provide directly to us. We collect information that you provide to us when you set up an account with us, use our Services, or communicate with us. For example, we may request your personal information (e.g., name, corporate email address, date of birth, telephone number, date you joined your company, language you speak, profile photo) or your applicable business information when you register for an account or purchase our Service. We also collect such information contained in any communications that you exchange with us (such as during customer support interactions), as well as any information you provide if you take part in any interactive features of the Service (e.g., promotions, surveys, social media, etc.).
• Information relating to your customer service interactions through the Services. We collect information through the Services relating to customer service interactions you have with your customers. This may include audio files that you choose to send to us of those customer service interactions. You acknowledge that these interactions may contain personal information or other sensitive information (including your business information), and that this data may be available to authorized users of your account with us.
○ IMPORTANT NOTE: You acknowledge and agree that you have collected all required consents from individuals who may share data in their customer service interactions with you, including by indicating to those individuals that their customer service interactions may be recorded and shared with us.
• Information automatically collected from the Services or other usage data. We collect and process usage data when you use our Services. For example, we may collect your IP address, device information, browser type, call volume and other similar usage data.
• Information we obtain through our sales cycle. We also collect information about individuals who may be interested in the Services, including those who contact us requesting a demo or trial, those whose publicly available information on the internet leads us to believe they may be a potential lead or key contact, and others. Information we obtain in this manner includes name, work email, phone number, company name, position title, website, social media links, and time zone.
• Cookies and Other Tracking Technology We collect certain types of information through cookies, web beacons, session replay scripts, pixels, and similar technology (“tracking technologies”) based on your interactions with us. These tracking technologies capture information such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device or your account, and other such information. The tracking technologies also allow us to collect information about the way you use our Services, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, the pages you visit, how you use our website, where you navigate to on our website, the links you click, information you type on our website, how frequently you access the Services, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the Services from multiple devices, and other actions you take on the Services. See below for information on how we use information collected through tracking technologies.
○ If you would prefer not to accept cookies or other tracking technologies, most browsers will allow you to change your browser settings with respect to these tracking technologies. You may also use third-party tools that block tracking scripts If you disable tracking technologies, please note that this may negatively impact your experience using our Services.
○ Certain tracking technologies we use involve the use of session replay scripts or other scripts that run directly from your browser. Your browser may allow you to block or disable certain scripts. You can also install a third-party browser analytics blocker plug-in to disable certain scripts.
○ Certain tracking technologies we use are related to third-party advertising networks, and through those technologies we may share certain information such as IP addresses. No personal information is shared with these advertising networks, but please note that the information we share with those advertising networks might be combined with other information about you that those networks may have collected from other sources. To learn more about advertising networks and how to opt out of sharing information with them, please click here and here. If you’re in the EU, you can find additional information about your choices with respect to advertising networks and online behavioral advertising by clicking here.
How do we use your information?
We use your information for various business purposes, including:
• To provide the Services
• To improve the Services, including by tracking customer usage throughout the Services and improving features, the user interface, and the user experience
• To bill you and process payments
• To send you marketing communications, like educational information about how to use the Services or upcoming events we sponsor, how to request a demo, and follow-up information if you demonstrated to us that you are interested in the Services
• To send notifications in response to requests you make for important news, updates, and product and service related events within our service
• To provide you with analytic data as part of your use of the Services, such as segmenting data you provide to us through the Services and offering you personalized reports
• To identify you with respect to third-party accounts you integrate with the Services or that we use to provide the Services to you
• To monitor the security and stability of our platform and Services and to fix any technical issues
• To respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve problems or inquiries from you on the operation of our Services
How do we share your information?
We may disclose information you share with us to third parties in the following ways:
• Essential Vendors. We may disclose information to our vendors we engage for the purposes of providing the Services to you (e.g., we deliver the Service through cloud servers provided by an essential vendor).
• Service Providers. We may disclose information to service providers who help us gain insights and analytics into how our Services are used.
• Google Analytics. Specifically, we use the Google Analytics tool to collect information about how you use our website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the site, what pages they visited before and after our website, and the IP address from which you are visiting.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Google Analytics uses cookie technologies to identify you as a unique user. Please refer to the “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” section, above. Google provides a browser add-on for you to opt out of cookies associated with Google Analytics that can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
• Legal Compliance or Obligation. We may disclose information as necessary or appropriate under applicable laws (including laws outside your country of residence) to, for example, comply with legal requirements, respond to requests from government authorities (including public and government authorities outside your country of residence), enforce our Terms of Service, and protect our rights and the rights of our customers, their users, or others.
• Merger, Sale, Etc. We may disclose information in the event of a proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock.
How can I exercise my rights (like accessing, updating or deleting my information)?
You may be able to change some information within our software platform, such as user information shared by you on your user profile. For any other requests to correct, amend, update, or delete information we have about you, please contact your PlayVox system administrator or your PlayVox Account Executive or Customer Success Representative.
We may use some information we collect for marketing purposes, including to send you promotional communications about new features, products, events, or other opportunities. If you wish to stop receiving these communications or to opt out of use of your information for these purposes, please follow the opt-out instructions by clicking “Unsubscribe” (or similar opt-out language) in those communications.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further related inquiries.
How do we secure your information?
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to safeguard the information we collect and store against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, misuse, or destruction. However, please note that no data connection or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any reason at all to believe that information you share with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe your account with us has been accessed by unauthorized individuals), please notify us immediately.
We may notify you or others (such as governmental authorities or third party security specialists) in the event we learn that your data may have been compromised in a manner consistent with applicable law. By using our Services or providing information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically (either through the Services or through the contact information you provide) regarding the security and privacy of your information.
How long do we retain data?
We may retain information you share with us after termination of the Services or any user account with us. We will only retain this information for a commercially reasonable time, and only use it for recordkeeping, audit, and other legitimate business purposes.