WebInterpret turned the global marketplace on its head by breaking down the barriers to international retail for online merchants. Today, WebInterpret powers international sales for over 20,000 independent retailers worldwide.
Their main goal is to democratize international e-commerce, making it possible for domestic online traders, small or large, to offer their products worldwide while providing superior customer service with just a couple of clicks.
“Our simple Plug & Play solution provides international buyers with a comprehensive end-to-end local shopping experience.”
Emilia Solnica (Training Coordinator)
As WebInterpret supports their customers at every step of their journey (helping them set up international product pages or listings), they encounter and address diverse technical and support queries along the processes.
WebInterpret’s plans for the future (at the time - year 2016) contemplated not only unfolding their Webstores extension, but also looking towards becoming a comprehensive cross-border trade solution. Such plans led to different needs:
- upgrading to a much more efficient QA program, which, at that point was based on spreadsheets (a time-consuming process for quality analysts)
- improving and simplifying Quality analysts’ evaluation process (they needed multiple opened tabs to evaluate one single interaction)
- implementing both coaching processes and training tools for agents
- managing the quality and effectiveness of communications and support provided to their clients, including all communication channels: calls, emails and chats in one place
- tracking agent performance while having an engaging and in real-time improvement process.
The answer to their needs came in the form of a platform that not only solved their QA management requisite, but also the Learning and Coaching requirements for agents, as well as the integration with their communications and CRM tools.
Playvox offered WebInterpret the chance of getting rid, within their QA process, of spreadsheets with a fully integrated and scalable solution.
Some of the most important effects caused by implementing our platform are:
- reaching an average of 145 evaluations per month, compared to 85 at the beginning of the implementation
- having all operations such as quality, performance, and learning in one centralized place
- empowering agents to monitor their progress, leading to self-oriented improvement, thus achieving higher motivation
- acquiring an engaging team culture, enabling all team members to participate and comment on their evaluation and training processes. Involvement has made a huge difference
- instant improvement in productivity, time and agent motivation
- positive impact on their CX by easily finding interactions with low customer satisfaction and coaching agents based on specific issues
- instructing learning lessons (over 19 hours of training) among various offices in an effective and effortless way
- administering over 90 calibrations, where their highest volume of participants was 11
- integrated with Zendesk, Salesforce, LiveChat and call recordings
“The most important part about Playvox is that you are able to gather all the data you need in one place. Because this data can be analyzed and compared in detail. We are tracking information more accurately and in a more precise way.”
“We use Playvox as a unifying platform in all our offices: China, Poland, US and Spain. It allows us to set up the same standards and provide a more flexible learning schedule.”
“Agents, no longer have the feeling that they are just being evaluated; they now know they can also participate and have the option to be coached on something they are not doing correctly, or rewarded whenever they are giving outstanding results. This is very positive and motivating for them.”
With Playvox & LiveChat’s integration, we increased the output of assessments and quality in targeted areas by 20% on average. It also allowed us to spot different needs for learning and development on different communication channels.”
“Playvox expedites data for the Team Leaders, that enables them to track progress and fallbacks.”
"Playvox has allowed us to be more objective and analytical when making important decisions that might affect our QA process.”
“I would recommend Playvox as the tool is very comprehensive covering everything from quality to e-learning. Playvox team is very accommodating, willing to listen to feedback and change to fit their client's specific needs. As a client, I was pleasantly surprised to see updates and changes that I have mentioned in passing to be put into new releases.”
“We pay close attention to the quality of communication and support provided to our clients. That would include all communication channels: calls, emails and chats. Thanks to LiveChat-Playvox integration all chat conversations are uploaded directly to PV, where team of specialists can assess their compliance with our quality standards.”
Since LiveChat’s core business is an application (dedicated for e-commerce and customer care) that enables visitors on websites to chat live with customer support agents, having it integrated with PlayVox represents a world of possibilities, some of which comprise:
- reams of specialists are able to assess their compliance with WebInterpret’s quality standards as all chat conversations are uploaded directly to Playvox
- it allows an easier management of quality assessments in a comparable and trackable way
- areas in need of development can be identified quickly, efficiently showing who could use additional help
- From the manager's point of view, it allows for comparative reports showing quality and effectiveness of customer support depending on the communication channel and allows to track progress over time
- It helps simplify the communication assessment process and increase its effectiveness
Providing superior customer service was always one of the core values. Playvox is now the core quality assurance platform that takes its service delivery programs to the next level.