Cracking the Code: How to Identify and Address Agent Disengagement
Agent engagement is built on agents’ well-being, development, and goals. All of it starts by building real connections.
Agent disengagement is one of the biggest trouble spots in today’s contact center. Allowing disengagement to get out of hand ultimately means agent attrition. As a result, hiring and training costs could skyrocket.
Identifying the causes of disengagement is the first step. The next step is building a strong agent culture, which can present a challenge. It takes more than a pizza party to create an environment where agents are eager to stay, achieve goals, and grow. But with the right strategies, you can make it happen. This ebook shows you how.
This ebook provides insight into:
- Identifying agent disengagement
- Measuring and tracking engagement
- How to re-engage agents before you lose them
- What agent coaching should look like
- How to drive engagement in your contact center