The Key to Offering a Frictionless End-To-End Customer Service Experience
We’ve all been there, companies that are easy to purchase from, but they disappear when things go wrong. Or worse, it’s very easy to get in touch with them in lots of different ways, so you use them all and get many different answers 🤦♀️.
So, what’s causing these painful experiences?
Too many touchpoints to interact with your brand and not enough coordination. But, to the surprise of many, customers don’t mind switching channels, as long as the transition is seamless. It doesn’t need to be a headache to give your customers a frictionless end-to-end service journey.
- Make the customer journey less of a labyrinth
- Manage the end-to-end customer service journey
- Improve the agent experience for a better customer experience
- Understand the customer’s experience through data
- Spread these findings throughout the organization
General Manager Europe, Playvox
VP CX Excellence, Dixa